MOVE IN / MOVE OUT CLEANING SERVICE
Magic One Services will remove all those cleaning hassles, which you just don’t need when moving from house to house or apartment to apartment.
Our move in/out cleaning is carried out by our dedicated mobile teams of cleaning operatives whose specialty are properties in need of a thorough deep. Our teams are equipped with all the necessary chemicals, tools and equipment.
We understand how important it is for you to have the property professionally cleaned and checked. Our expert attention will make moving in just that much more pleasant.
Magic One Services’s team will leave you with sparkling windows, shining wooden floors, fresh deodorized carpeting and gleaming ceramic tiles and grout joints.
We have carried out thousands of move in/out cleaning jobs in the New Orleans area so far and know how to please landlords. We have created an extensive checklist reflecting the cleanliness standards required by property owners and which our cleaners use at all times.
MOVE IN / MOVE OUT CLEANING CHECKLIST
• Wash and polish all work surfaces.
• Clean inside all cupboards and drawers. Remove all old food stuffs, carrier bags etc. and dispose of.
• Clean sink and taps and remove lime scale and polish where required.
• Wall tiles to be degreased, cleaned and polished (mold growth if any removed from between grout).
• Clean oven internally to remove all built up grease as well as clean exterior and polish any external chrome.
• Clean and remove grime from extractor.
• Clean and defrost refrigerator removing all grime, mildew and food deposits. Leave switched on.
• Clean washing machine inside and out. Clean rubber at the door. • Clean soap drawers and filters.
• Clean dishwasher inside and out (if any).
• Clean exterior of all appliances including kettle, toaster. Clean microwave inside and out.
• Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
Shower screen de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
Wall tiles degreased, cleaned and polished (mold growth if any removed from between grout).
Bath, basin, taps, shower and fittings to be cleaned, de-scaled, dried and polished.
Toilet to be de-scaled, and brushed clean. Seat to be cleaned.
All soap and shampoo etc. to be removed.
Mirrors to be cleaned and polished.
Floors to be washed and polished. If carpet, floor to be hovered.
Dusting throughout, including: light fittings and shades, light switches, dado rails, skirting, spindles and banisters, curtain rails, wall pictures, mirrors, fire surround and radiators.
When applicable, all furniture will be moved and carpets will be vacuumed.
Mattresses to be lifted and vacuumed under.
All other floors to be washed and polished using correct type of polish (only one wooden floor to be polished if no extra has been booked).
All glass (furniture tops, mirrors, picture frames etc) to be cleaned with window cleaner.
Windows to be cleaned internally. Windows sills to be wiped down.
All doors and top of doors to be cleaned. Door handles to be polished.
Drawers and shelves to be cleared of any rubbish (newspapers and magazines etc.) and telephone directories to be kept and stored neatly.
Upholstery vacuumed, also cushions lifted and cleaned underneath.
All wooden furniture to be carefully wiped clear of dust.
All bedroom furniture /storage units should be clean inside and out.
Book this service with us and you can rest assured that every square inch of your property will be professionally cleaned and polished. Don't forget that our service is fully guaranteed and insured - if you are not entirely happy with the job we've done then we'll come back and re-do it free of charge.
The move in/out cleaning does not include carpet cleaning or Air Conditioning vent cleaning, which is charged separately.
Please take the time to call our office during our regular business hours or fill out our online information request form to get a quote so you can make an informed decision.