FLOOD AND WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION
Magic One Services knows that water and flood damage are unforeseen catastrophes that call for immediate attention. We at understand that you may have been caught unprepared to respond, when recovering your losses is critically important.
Speed is of the essence, because mold, mildew and other microorganisms start to build up in the presence of water. Hence, we have an emergency team ready to come to your assistance as soon as you need us. Our emergency crew is THE one-stop water damage treatment company that can respond to your needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Whether it's a sink overflow or a burst water main, residential or commercial property, Magic One Services is eager and able to help you, our customers during this dreadful incident.
Our flood and water damage restoration services include:
* Water extraction and removal
* Rapid drying of carpets, rugs, mats, floors and walls
* Carpet, rug and upholstery cleaning
* Dehumidifying the entire premises
* Mildew treatment
* Garbage removal and disposal
* Deodorizing and disinfecting
* Odor emanation
* 24/7, 365 response time
* State-of-the-art drying and dehumidification equipment
* Emergency debris removal and dumping
* Full water damage recuperation
* Walls, carpets, and furniture restored to pre-loss condition
* Mold, mildew, and bacteria sanitization
In addition to the Emergency Services, Mitigation, Remediation and/or Abatement, we are experienced in insurance restoration and have the authority and resources to Re-Build your residential or commercial property to its pre-loss condition. Our team will guide you through the claims process and strive to minimize hassles throughout each stage of the restoration process.
The professionals at Magic One Services use state of the art materials, equipment and expertise that guarantee the highest level of cleaning performance and protection for your property and furnishings. We use the following equipment
* Transportable extraction units to execute proficient water removal.
* Durable submersible and gas-powered pumps for uninterrupted pumping of high level water.
* Moisture detectors, hygrometers and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation even behind walls and under floors.
* Industrial-grade dehumidifiers to reduce humidity levels produce dry air and minimize water damage.
* Powerful air movers that generate airflow across walls, carpets, pads, and furniture.
* Drying equipment that controls temperature and humidity, helping avert inflammation and warping of carpets, rugs, mats, floors, walls and furniture.
There are three types of water that that will be involved in any given water damage restoration situation:
* Clean Water- Water from a broken water line, bath tub or sink water, malfunctioning appliances, rainwater or ice or snow melt, or toilet water can become grey water within forty-eight hours.
* Grey Water- Is contaminated enough that could cause discomfort or illness if a person is exposed to, or consumes it because it contains microorganisms. Sources of grey water can include dirty dishwater or washing machine water, toilet overflows with urine but no feces, water from pump malfunctions, punctured water beds or broken fish tanks. Grey water can have chemical or biological contaminants and can become black water within forty-eight hours.
* Black Water. Is completely unsanitary because it is heavily polluted. It can include sewage water (including toilet overflows that have feces) and flooding from seawater, ground surface water, or river or lake water. The silt and organic matter from natural bodies of water can be enough to be classified as black water. Additionally, flooding from disasters can create black water that contains pesticides, heavy metals, or other man-made or organic toxins.
You will be given an honest, no-nonsense estimate and there will be no unexpected or hidden costs whatsoever at the end of the job. Our primary objective is to recover as much of your property as possible by using time-tested techniques and help you to get your life back to normal. We are the restoration company to call in the event you require our emergency service. Please take the time to call our office during our regular business hours or fill out our online information request form to get a quote so you can make an informed decision.
Our emergency hotline number is 504-390-5648. We are avaliable 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We are certified by the IICRC and strictly adhere to their rules and regulations.
"Magic One Services is a full service company with outstanding customer service, reliability, and value. Whether it is our office or our home, they all come through with flying colors" - Peggy Breaux